Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tears!


Tears my only recourse!


Drop by drop it rolls down
glistening my cheek
Unchecked, uninhibited, unabated
not in my control

My only recourse, the well inside
bursting emotions, sweep the tide
These feelings pour, through the doors of the eyes
Tears my vent to the well inside.

When everythings failing and there's anger inside
How do you curb the tide inside
The rage thats bursting the anger thats swelling
When your frustrations won't subside.

I can fight, I can fall, I'll take flight
But can't run away from the mirror inside.
That shows how things have been
A chance to introspect, in a way that right.

When all I've sat and thought
about things said and acts done, I realise,

You can't hold people responsible
You can't ask them to be right
You will never know when they'll be true
For they don't understand you
and they've never tried.

When all they will think and say, is what's inside
For everyones bursting with their own fight
Soon however turns the tide.

Tears teach you life's greatest lesson
To release the well of fear and fight
To calm down the mind and resign
Words pour out from a peaceful mind
That's set right with the peace inside.

When the tide has ebbed and the flow subsides.
And the effect of the full moon done its might
When sanity returns and so does calm
You'll see another you in the mirror of life.

A wiser saner, a stronger person
That's found a way to calm a tornado
Bursting emotions no longer rule
What rules me now is the power over YOU!
(YOU..stands for whatever ones fighting)

Everyone meets their fate,
Life's a roller coaster that never abates
Today I am down, but tomorrow naught
Can hold my force over things to come!

So today, I use my only recourse
Today I am washed with tears of remorse
I wipe them back, because I know
Tomorrows just around the corner...and there I'll go!

No comments: